Friday, January 22, 2010

I Choose You! Tutorial Series - #118 Goldeen

So I'm pretty happy with this look in general, however I do hate the fact that the brows wax I used had started to crack/shift -___- oh, and the fact that my eye started watering like CRAZYYYY. Luckily I cut the part out of my video where I blew my nose and talked about "snot fetishists who would buy me stuff in exchange for blowing my nose on camera". Ah. Anyways, Goldeen. Goldeen... I can't say I was ever a fan as a kid, and from a trainer standpoint, I still am not. But I do think it is an absolutely GORGEOUS pokemon, with so much potential. I love her fins.

Cosmedicine Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion
Benefit Dr. Feelgood
Sheer Cover Mineral Foundation in "Golden"
The Balm Time Balm Concealer in "Medium"

Covered with Ben Nye Nose and Scar Wax
fake ones drawn in wih K-Palette 24/7 Liner

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kryolan Aquacolor in 288 (Orange), 070 (White), and 043 (Medium Brown)
Make Up For Ever Flash Color in 010 (Blanc/White)
88 Original Palette
Splash Eye Sparkle in "Avalanche" (Matte White) and "Island Sunset" (Matte Orange)
Ben Nye Grand Lumiere eyeshadow in "Tangerine"
NYX Glitter Cream Palette in "Eden"
24/7 Tattoo Liner
Lancome Definicils Mascara

MAC Beauty Powder Loose in "Natural Flare"
NYX Blush in "Expresso"

Make Up For Ever Flash Color in 010 (Blanc/White)
MAC Lipglass in "Sockhop"

And even though this is a bad quality webcam pic, I like this because you can see my Goldeen "horn" xD;



  1. YES! You are a WIZARD at this, woman! Great job as always! I just wish I had the money to get some of that kind of makeup that you have. I currently have my staples: Eyeliner, blush and mascara. That's it! And it's all from WalMart. LOL.

    Keep up the great work!

  2. :( my phone wont let me play the video. It says its private.

  3. :( my phone wont let me play the video. It says its private.