Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rusted Hearth Makeup Tutorial

Sooooo. Yeah. Hi.
This is not a pokemon tutorial. I just really was in a rut, came up with this, liked it, and ran with it. I also got to use my NEW NARS Taj Mahal blush which I love love love sooo much.

Hurr chu go:



Products:

Brows:
88 Palette (brown)

Face:
Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube
The Balm Time Balm Concealer in Medium
Some drugstore mineral powder that I no longer remember the brand/color/etc

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Flammable Paint
MAC Electric Coral Pigment
88 Palette
MAC Fig 1 Eyeshadow
Make Up For Ever #92 Eyeshadow
NARS Albatross Blush
NARS Taj Mahal Blush
K-Palette 24/7 Tattoo Liner
Lancome Definicils Mascara

Cheeks:
NARS Albatross Blush
NARS Taj Mahal Blush
NARS Laguna Bronzer

Lips:
NYX Soft Brown lip pencil
MAC Freckletone Lipstick
Inglot Lip Gloss #11 Yogurt



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment