Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Choose You! Tutorial Series - #384 Rayquaza




This was probably the most dificult damn pokemon tutorial I have done up to date. It's actually easier to do than Goldeen, however, for some reason this particular pokemon was bad luck. I literally have attempted to do a tutorial, not just a practice, but legitimately FILMING a tutorial about FIVE TIMES before I got it right. Kind of sort of ridiculous, I know. I was originally going to do something crazier, but them I remembered to "KISS"; keep it simple, stupid. Hope you like :)



Brows:
Senna Cosmetics Brow Shaper in Light Taupe
Brown e/s from the 88 Palette

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kryolan Aquacolor in #512 (Leaf green), #509 (yellow), and #081 (red)
88 Original Palette
MAC eyeshadow in "Goldenrod"
MAC kohl power eye pencil in "Feline"
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24hr
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara

Cheeks:
NARS bronzer in "Laguna"

Lips:
NYX Lipliner Pencil in Soft Brown
OCC Liptar in Melange

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment